Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Lost bike..... Rip Bike.......


As I was pedalling home from my friends house on my bike. It was 6.00 o'clock as I quickly rushed  home so I don't miss dinner. I felt lonely as I was riding back in the dark. I really wanted to get home before someone comes out of nowhere and take my blue bmx bike.


I finally got home in time when they just started eating, I ran in the house without thinking that my precious bike was unsecured. When I finished I just went into my room and went sleep without putting my bike away.When I woke up I looked outside to see if my bike was still their. But then I couldn't see anything, I rushed outside and still no notice of the bike. I  looked everywhere I could think of. I was very disappointed about myself. I went to my friends house to ask if he's seen my bike and he said “nope”.Then I told my uncle if we can go look for it. So we did and we looked everywhere still no sign of the bike.


Now I know that next time I'll put my valuables in a safer and secured place.   
The End ....... Dun Dunn Dunnnnnnn..........

No comments:

Post a Comment