Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Best Holiday!!!!!!! 3/14/10

Starting off the holidays. I stayed at home for about five days and I felt boring as. then my Aunty took me and my other cousins to the ten pin bowling and the arcade. As we got home I said to myself “ The holidays are going super fast ”. When I woke up I asked what is the date today and she told me it was the fifth. “ WOW it's already the second week of the holidays and we have planned heaps of stuff to do.
images.jpg
Finally it was the day i’ve been waiting for this day for ages because some of my cousins from aussie had come over. When we left too go to parakai pools we had something to eat. After when we got to the pools we had to wait a little bit before we went in. A while later when we just came off the slide and finished swimming and bombing. We had a final snack and went home......
Image result for few minutes later
When we got home we just went sleep.....


        



No comments:

Post a Comment