Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Swimming pool Draft Writing Template



Term 2
Week 8


Topic: writing

Purpose:
So it will help learn how to swim so for instance you a drowning what a you going to do.

Audience: It was the people that didn't swim and our instructor .


Title: Swimming at the G.I Pools.

On Tuesday the 16th of June it was class 3’s first time attending swimming lessons. After lunch me and my classmates zoomed to my classroom so we wouldn't be late. I raced inside the classroom and got my  togs from my big heavy gray bag.  quickly lined up with my shoes on then we dashed down to the Glen Innes pools.

When we got there boys went into their changing room and the girls went into their changing room. We all had to line up and the instructor Jackie will test our progress and see if we would go in group 1 or 2  group 1 was with the confident and group 2 is the non confident people.

As it was time to go Mrs Nua said “ time to get out now ” we all were exhausted. So we all got out went in our changing room and got change but Mrs Nua said not to go in the shower. As we we're heading the thunderous rain came slamming down into the concrete as we raced back to class.




                                                               









Make sure you use this checklist to see if you have completed an effective piece of writing.

Is My Writing Effective?
Are my paragraph/s about one MAIN idea?

Do my paragraph/s have more than one sentence?  (usually 2-4)

Are the sentences connected and build up the MAIN idea?

Do my sentences in my paragraphs begin in different ways?

Are the sentences varied?  e.g. in length, in complexity

Have I used different types of sentences?   e.g Statements(.) Questions(?) Exclamations(!) OR Speech (“ “)

Have I carefully chosen words/vocabulary in my sentences?

Do my sentences and paragraphs meet the purpose?

Do my sentences/paragraphs appeal to the reader/audience?

Have I checked my writing for grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors?


No comments:

Post a Comment