Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Scenario For The Social


As i was panicking what i was going to wear and who was going to pick me up i was waiting for my dad to drop me off to the to the social but he was feeling sick so if was i’d rather walk or i will have to  stay home .

i was begging my dad. I was trying to phone someone for transport but no one had answered. As i began to sit down the pondering lights shined through my room as i looking closely it was my aunt that just got in from work i was happy.

I went to go ask her and she said yes so i  rushed Inside to put on my superman suit then i was ready to go, As i was walking down the stairs my pockets we're empty and you need $2.00 to get in .

If i was  feeling snacky then i might bring extras.  When we pulled up i heard a popular song from frozen which was “ LET IT GO ‘ my heart was furnishings as was entering the hall. .

All of my friends we're there and they we're not panicking i think i got a little too shy so luckily i just got their and the canteens we're just opening i was just in time for snack time also while i was buying me something the dougie competition has been started.

When they said the social was nearly going to end i was everyone was  devastated but since it was going to i asked miss flavel if she can ring my mom to come pick me up in the hall then i sat down and waited for my mom “ THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE “.

THE END


                                               










No comments:

Post a Comment