Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Blindfold Experience


When  I was blindfolded I  felt very  harmless,  I was going to have are accident but I believed  in myself that I would not trip or fall, the obstacles was pretty easy for me. My partner was Paul  took care of me. But when he pushed me I fell on to the bean then on to the floor.

When we swapped over I started to be Paul’s instructor he was funny because he keeps  on falling down . When he got to the end I was trying to tell Paul to go right but he went left then he jump off and went on to the floor.

When Paul fell down his leg was very hurt and he couldn't move his feet  because when he jumped he landed on his foot then it cracked. Then he had an injury. After that  we could have another turn.

I  had another go it was this time Christopher and Taka. I had great time over there!!!!.On my way to class we started to think about feelings to do about blindfold experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment