Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Holiday Reflection.


I feel superb because this is probably the best year I've ever had. The most satisfying thing I've done this year was camp, camp was overwhelming we had an awesome time their. What I found frustrating this year was probably testing I wish I wouldn't have done better in my test. If in have to rate myself I'll have to say 7/10 because I don't think  I've tried my hardest this year.What I've contributed in was being a camp leader, what I have learnt about being a leader was leading my team and talking with my group.

In 2016 I would change by upgrading my behaviour and also managing my learning and focusing on my future. What I want my teacher for next year to know is that I am sometimes off task in class. Things that I will need more help with will probably be reading and writing because I haven't been doing my best in any of these subjects.What I would show my teacher from my blog will probably be showing her my previous posts and show her how we post on your blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment