Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Invisible Rope.


At my house Cezar and James came to my house  when they called me out Peh so was I my house playing on my PSP. James told me to come outside and play the invisible rope as we were walking  out on the road cezar was hiding in the tree.

After that James thought that we should play invisible rope on the road so we started to do it on the  road outside my house. Then James ran across the road to start the game. After a while we looked and  a car was coming so we quickly ran on the road and got the invisible rope and ran back and started to pull and pull until the car slowed down.

Suddenly it slowed down and we we're very happy because that is ten points
and if you make it stop then that is fifty points.I felt very happy because we got 5 cars to stop in was very very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment