Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 Reflection


Reading: This term we read about gumboots and where they  were first invented.Gumboots were made in england.I have done  well because  in my reading in finished all my presentations capital letters in the right place and full stops when you finish a sentence.
Writing:

I learnt about Andy Warhol and his life and also when he died in 1987 and he was born in 1923.I'm starting too a little bit trying too check my work. I have not been checking my work properly. I need to add capitals full stops commas and some other things.
Maths:

In maths we had too do Decades and solving out problems in our head in our maths book. I need to improve on working it out in your head, doing tasks properly  and writing the sheet  that you are on in your maths book.

No comments:

Post a Comment